What Others are Saying

"The coolest product I’ve seen at the Consumer Electronics Show this week."

— EETimes Review of Compadre:Interact

What are your Rights as a Parent of a Child with Hearing Loss?

Does your school need to provide accommodations, and if so, what type? The U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education has put together a document that summarizes what you need to know. The guidance, in the form of a letter to educators (available in Spanish) with an attached Frequently Asked Questions document, is intended to help schools understand and comply with federal legal requirements on meeting the communication needs of students with disabilities. Also released was a fact sheet on the guidance for parents (available in Spanish).